- my account.
- View your account info to make changes to your account and check on your order history.
- All orders over $50 U.S.D. include free shipping within the U.S.A., otherwise shipping is a flat fee of $10 U.S.D. Occasionaly we offer free shipping on certain items for customers on our mailing list. For customer who are located in or near Brooklyn NY, we offer local pickup at our warehouse. Please email / call to arrange a pickup time. If you are interested in international shipping please send us an email and we can always provide you with a shipping quote.
- Vintage clothing is often sized very differently than their modern day equivalents — and we measure each garment before listing them on the site. We suggest taking a moment to take a few measurements of your favorite garments, comparing them to the measurements we list for each item. We’d be happy to expand upon any of these measurements if you have any questions. All sizes are listed as US sizes. See below for details.
- TOPS: (including jackets, sweaters & coats): We measure the chest (taking the measurement from just under the armpit from one side to the other on one side. If the item measures 19″, it’s a 38″) as well as the sleeve (taking the measurement from center of the back to the bottom of the cuff). Additionally we’ll measure the length of the garment (from the back bottom hem to just under the collar).
- BOTTOMS: (pants & shorts): We measure the waistband (taking the measurements from one side to the other from the front of the garment so if it measures 16″, it’s a 32″ waist. We’ll also measure the inseam from the bottom of the fly down the inside of the leg to the bottom hem. Bear in mind that what we measure as a 30″ inseam may work for someone who traditionally wears a 32″ inseam if that person wears their pants or shorts low on the waist or if an item has a low crotch (common for vintage denim & workwear).
- FOOTWEAR: We’ll communicate the size listed inside the shoe — and for pairs that are unmarked, we can only approximate comparing to a shoe with a size listed.
- BELTS: Belts are measured from the center hole (or three inches from the tip if there are no holes) to the end of the buckle.
- ALL OTHER ITEMS: We like to measure stuff. It makes shipping tons easier. For bags & other items we’ll communicate dimensions as best as possible.
Our goal is to establish a long standing relationship with those we do business with through our pop-up events & online shop. We know that shopping for vintage can be a bit intimidating — and want to make the process of purchasing as easy & stress-free as possible. We live for the hunt & do our best to hand-select the best product available — and in the best condition. Unless otherwise noted, our products are all vintage & have lived a life before we got our hands on them so normal wear & tear can be expected. We will communicate any concerns with the items you’re interested in as it relates to condition. We ensure all of our products are clean & in good repair & will communicate if an items has been repaired by us in any noticeable way
All product may be exchanged or returned so long as we receive the item within 7 days of arrival or purchase and in the same condition it was originally purchased, however you must first contact us to let us know that you intend to send your purchase back to us. We do not cover the cost of return shipping.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Email us at email@example.com or call us directly at 347.644.9033.
Many thanks for your business!